ARtS Narrogin Incorporated is a volunteer-run, not-for-profit association that supports and promotes art, culture and entertainment in Narrogin and the Dryandra Country region.
ARtS Narrogin aims to enliven the lifestyle in the region by –
- Presenting live performances – musical and theatrical productions
- Organising the annual Dryandra Country Art, Food and Wine Trail
- Hosting the annual Flickerfest short movie festival and other film shows
- Arranging community and youth workshops
- Supporting the NEXIS gallery committee to mount art exhibitions
- Offering display space for members’ work
- Running special interest activities such as Poets’ Cafes
- Sourcing funds for community projects
- Promoting its own and other organisations’ events
- Providing professional development opportunities for volunteers
- Working with organisations such as Country Arts WA and Community Arts Network WA to lobby all levels of government for greater support of culture and the arts
- Using social and mainstream media to promote Narrogin and the region to the general public, both metro and regional.
Membership is available and brings discounts and other privileges.
Drop in to ARtS SPACE at Shop 2, 80 Federal Street, Narrogin to find out more about ARtS Narrogin and what’s going on in Narrogin and surrounds.